12/27/2008

Tomorrow the big day..

I will be starting tomorrow at my new clinic. Very excited. Hopefully I can help a lot of people and I pray to God that my venture would be a spiritually rewarding one.

I would like to thank these people to make it happen for me..

My wife
She has been very patient and hard working past few weeks sorting out the clinic and our new home. She also have given me comfort and shoulder to lean on through difficult times.

My 4 lovely kids
Siti Aishah, Muhammad Adam, Siti Umayrah and Muhammad Amirul. They may not understand much but they are the ones who have inspired me to become who I am. And all these are for them..

My parents
They were initially have mixed feelings about me coming back to Ipoh. They were very happy indeed as I am closer to them but on the other hand they felt that I should stay in Kedah. Nevertheless, they helped me find a house, clean it fix a few broken glasses and finally help me move in. They do this with sincerity and nothing in this world can replace them.

Syariman and Haslina
I sincerely thank them with the bottom of my heart, particularly Syariman. He single handedly fix the Astro and few other things. Haslina too has been very helpful...

Mr Yau of Binnova Interior Decorator
He has done an excellent job with my clinic renovation.

Tn Hj Nasiruddin, ISH General Manager
He has helped me a lot with the clinic and a few other things..

Dr Ng Teng Chun, Cardiologist ISH
Well, he was then one who called me somewhere in April 08 and telling me that ISH is looking for another cardiologist.

ISH personel
Especially the PR department, Store department and Cleaners...

So tomorrow is the big day...
Let us all pray for it..

Dr Hasral Noor Hasni
Cardiologist and Physician
Suite 2-10
ISH

1 comment:

Dreamer said...

Hi Dr. Hasral,

Congratz on your new clinic, the pictures of it look great! May you find fulfillment in your new setting. Happy new year and wishing you all the best.

Audrey