12/24/2008

UPDATE ON CLINIC RENOVATIONS DEC 25TH 08..

Finally my clinic is almost ready... except for my chair, patient and relative chairs in my consultation room and sofa in the clinic waiting area.

View from the corridor.. my clinic is at an angle..


compass at waiting area


Consultation room, and finally sink is been installed

Clinic counter

display built in cabinet..

my degrees...

This evening I prayed Jemaah Asar with some of Abah's friends our relatives and of course Man in my consultation room. I am really grateful that I can start my practice in Ipoh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations brother, on your new clinic. Insya Allah, everything will go as planned.. A few more days, and you will get busy again!

syafique said...

congratulations !! wahh2... memang smart the design sume.. modern style .. hhehe .. actually that is my dream jugak ... hehe nway congratz again ..